Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
In Tabletop Simulator you can use basic BB Code to spice up the notepad (public only), rules, and notecards that you’re showing to other players. This is great when you want to properly format your notes and rules to make them look nice and neat. Here are the known BB Codes that are supported:
CODES[edit | edit source]
-  Sets a new color (Hexadecimal codes only. The example of 000000 sets the color to black.) * Please note that in game you cannot tint the color of black text, so changing the color only works on the Notepad.
- [-] Removes last selected color ( Example: [FF0000]Hello there![-] )
- [b] [/b] Sets bold
- [i] [/i] Sets italic
- [u] [/u] Sets underline
- [s] [/s] Sets strikethrough
- [sub] [/sub] Sets subscript
- [sup] [/sup] Set superscript
You can also mix and match these BB Codes by doing it like so:
- [FF0000][b]Welcome to the game![/b]
- What is your favorite color?: [-] Mine is white!
As you can see, the title was in red and bold. The question was only in red and the answer was in the default white.
Here are some examples of them all in action in game: